Are you a dietitian already credentialed with the insurance companies?
Wondering if you need my ENTIRE coaching program.
Think you got this shit because you credentialed yourself?
I don’t want to be a Debbie Downer
So please don’t take this the wrong way.
Heck! You know I don’t sugar-coat stuff, so please take this anyway, you damn, please.
And please know I am not saying this to be an a**hole.
I am telling you this because …
… I want you to know what you are up against.
… you have a right to know the score if you are a dietitian already credentialed by the insurance companies.
… when I started in 2007, no one told me what was ahead of me.
And I swore I would always be a straight shooter with you guys. So I will say it again, getting credentialed with the insurance company is the EASIEST part of the reimbursement process. Once you have your contract, your work is cut out for you.
Does your course cover credentialing?
Yes. My course covers credentialing. But this is only a VERY small portion of my course.
There are 196 lessons and over 60 hours of content in my course. So, there is A LOT more to my course (and the reimbursement process) you NEED to know.
However, I get this question SO often that I thought it would be good to create a video showing an actual behind-the-scenes of the course. So click on the link below if you are a dietitian already credentialed with the insurance companies wondering what else you need to know.
What You Need to Know
For example, even if you are a dietitian already credentialed with the insurance companies, you need to know the following:
- How to select the best EMR for your practice
- How to set up your EMR
- Do you need a clearinghouse?
- How to fill out the CMS 1500 form
- What forms are required by insurance
- How to bill EACH insurance company – they are ALL different!
- What ICD 10 codes are considered preventative for MNT?
- What ICD 10 codes are considered medical for MNT?
- Should you collect a co-pay?
- How do you know if someone has a deductible?
- Does the plan need a referral
- How do you proceed with out-of-state insurance claims
- How do you change your information with the insurance company
- How do you correct a claim rejection?
- When can you bill the patient?
- How to market your practice
- How to navigate licensure
- How to effectively document
- What to do in the event you are audited by an insurance company
- How to bill secondary insurance
- How to bill if you are not in-network with Medicare
- How to add new RDs to your team
Don’t know it all? Coolio. I got YOU.
So, if you are a dietitian already credentialed with the insurance companies and you can honestly say you know everything above, then you don’t need my program. But I highly suggest my program if you don’t know how to navigate 95 percent of the above. For many dietitians, this is THE best investment they make. It provides you with EVERYTHING you need to grow your insurance-based practice.
Trust me, my program is EPIC. It is the best thing I have ever created. I wish this exact program 15+ years ago.
Don’t believe me?
Check out what other RDs and CNSs are saying by clicking HERE.
Plus, you get 40.0 credits for learning something you will NEED to know.