The Reimbursement Dietitian
1:1 Coaching Program
It’s time to grow your practice using health insurance, make some serious money and increase the number of people you can help with your services.
- Hands up if you want to do work that matters, live a life you love, increase your impact and your income – without burning out.
- You are tired of hustling HARD to get clients using a self-pay ONLY model in your private practice.
- Your income in your practice is ‘decent’ but know you could be crushing it if you accept insurance.
- You get at least 3 calls per week asking, “Do you accept insurance?” Click.
- You understand insurance could be enormously beneficial and profitable in your practice you just need to know where to start.
- You want to make sure that you are taking the right steps with insurance (at the right time) so you can create a practice that you LOVE and gets you PAID!
- You want to save yourself the time, money, and struggle of trying to do this whole insurance thing alone.
- You want to learn everything you need to know when it comes to accepting insurance in your practice so you can successfully start growing your practice.
With my Reimbursement Dietitian 1:1 Coaching Program, I cut through the noise and show you how to start and grow your practice using health insurance as a payment model.
I KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO HAVE A BIG DREAM BUT NOT KNOW WHERE TO START OR HOW TO TURN IT INTO A REALITY.
My Reimbursement Dietitian 1:1 Coaching Program is the exact program I wish I had when I first started my private practice over a decade ago to help me grow a multi 6-figure salary sooner. And I’m confident it’ll help knock years of trial and error off your learning curve. It’s time to grow your practice, make some money and increase the number of people you can help with your services.
The Reimbursement Dietitian 1:1 Coaching Program
My signature 1:1 Reimbursement Dietitian Coaching Program teaches dietitians like YOU exactly how to make money using an insurance-based payment model.
I break down my coaching into 6 distinct easy to follow phases. While prior to my program you may be feeling and thinking this insurance thing is way too overwhelming. At the conclusion of the program, you will feel like a superstar. You will be educated, empowered
and equipped to make some serious money in your practice by accepting insurance.
My signature coaching program guides you through actionable material on getting credentialed, billing and ultimately payment for your services.
The Reimbursement Dietitian Coaching Program’s
philosophy is simple:
- Get credentialed
- Get paid
Once you learn how to successfully get CREDENTIALED with the right insurance companies, then you can then BILL
for your nutritional services, GET PAID and grow your practice. All my coaching material is designed to help you accomplish these three elements, using easy to follow strategies and systems.
Do it right the first time.
Getting started with insurance on your own can be SUPER overwhelming and confusing.
However, it is critical you get it right froaGetting started with insurance can be intimidating.
You want to make sure you get it right from the start so you can save yourself tons of time and avoid aggravation.
Because girl. I have been there. Done that. And it wasn’t pretty!
Trust me, I want to make sure that this doesn’t happen! #igotyou
In the matter of under a year (if not less!), you will save yourself YEARS of trial and error and endlessly searching for answers on where to start.
Not to mention you’ll be saving yourself time and money by setting yourself up to build your systems with clarity so this works the first time around.
Taking Action is only part of the equation.
It’s vital we do the right things, at the right time, and in the right order in order to GET PAID and maximize our reach. By your completion of my Reimbursement Dietitian 1:1 Coaching Program you will be able to confidently
- Identify the significance of the pre-credentialing process
- Describe the specific steps in the credentialing & contracting process
- Interpret an insurance fee schedule
- List the CPT billing codes for dietitians
- Describe the referral process for obtaining diagnosis codes
- Apply preventative coding in filing a claim
- Demonstrate the steps involved in verifying a patient’s nutrition benefits
- Determine what fees to collect when a patient has a deductible
- Perform claim submissions using Office Ally
- Summarize the process of getting paid on rejected claims
- GET PAID
And last but not least, you will be able to make serious money and grow your practice using a health-insurance based mode.
I worked Hard so You Don't Have to.
The 1:1 Reimbursement Coaching Package is designed to walk dietitians step-by-step through the entire insurance and reimbursement process.
This coaching package is administered within the context of 6-months. This is an adequate time frame for credentialing as well to teach you the specifics of accepting insurance in your practice.
The Reimbursement Dietitian 1:1 Coaching Program Unfolded
Here are the 6 areas we’ll work through during The Reimbursement Dietitian 1:1 Coaching Program.
- Pre-Credentialing: I will take you through the preliminary steps necessary to complete before you can become credentialed with the insurance companies.
- Credentialing: We will go through the process of identifying which insurance companies you want to participate with and how to get credentialed with each one.
- Coding: I will teach you what services are covered by insurance and how to code for these services when billing.
- Verifying Benefits: I will provide you with an easy-peasy strategy for verifying your patient’s nutrition benefits.
- Filing an Insurance Claim: I will walk you step-step in submitting your first electronic insurance claim.
- Getting paid: I will teach you exactly what to do when a claim gets rejected (it happens!) and how to determine whether or not you were appropriately paid by the insurance company.
How the coaching Program Works:
- Over the course of 6 months, you will be coached through the 6 phases of insurance reimbursement, in a one-one virtual setting with me, Amy Plano, The Reimbursement Dietitian.
- All calls are conducted via zoom to address and implement the 6 stages of reimbursement.
These calls vary in length and frequency depending on what stage of the reimbursement process you are in.However, typically calls are 60 minutes in length. And calls occur 1-3 times per month. You can record all calls.You can also contact me in between our calls via email with any questions or concerns you encounter. I will generally
respond to your emails within 48 hours during normal business hours 8 am – 5 pm Monday through Friday.
- You will have your own private Google Drive folder where you and I share and exchange documents, forms, and resources. You have unlimited access to your folder during your coaching program and up to 2 months after you complete the program. You can download and export any information you choose from the folder to your own personal storage device at any time during this time frame.
- The process of getting set-up with insurance companies (credentialing) can take
time. Each insurance company has its own rules. And no matter how many times I have walked dietitians through the process things don’t always go as planned. Therefore, ‘bumps’ in the road are to be expected.
You play an active role in the coaching process. There are many action steps YOU must take to move through the various reimbursement steps. This means in order to progress from one phase to the next, you must have had completed your responsibilities. Of course, I am there to help every step of the way – but there are logistical tasks you are responsible for executing.
Ready to CRUSH it in your private practice using health insurance?
Click APPLY to schedule a FREE discovery call to see if you and I are a good fit for my 1:1 reimbursement coaching program.
Time to say goodbye to those feelings of being overwhelmed, confused and frustrated when it comes to accepting insurance in your practice.
I got you on this one. Seriously.
I am going to walk you step-by-step through the entire insurance and reimbursement process. So you can grow your practice, make some money and increase the number of people you can help with your services. Let’s do this together
Got questions about The Reimbursement Dietitian 1:1 Coaching Program. I gots the answers.
The Reimbursement Dietitian 1:1 Coaching Program focuses on the 3 CORE AREAS of your coaching reimbursement:
- Get credentialed
- Get paid
Once you are correctly set up with insurance, then you can then BILL, GET PAID and grow your practice. All my coaching material is designed to help you accomplish these three elements, using easy to follow strategies and systems.
The program focuses on making MONEY using health insurance in your practice.
It is a live coaching program delivered online where we work one-one together oftentimes several times per month. I walk you through each of three core areas and teach you how they are applicable for you and the state your practice is in.
I DO NOT do the credentialing for you.
I DO NOT do the billing for you.
I instead supply you with the resources, systems, and knowledge to get credentialed, bill & get paid.
You will complete the program feeling empowered knowing exactly how to use insurance to start and grow your practice.
You and I will personally ‘meet’ via Zoom for a minimum of 60 minutes, 2 times per month for 6 consecutive months. We might add on an additional monthly call depending upon what is happening with the credentialing process.
After each call you will likely need to take action. Here are some examples of actions you will need to take on your own:
- Calling the insurance companies you want to work with & see if they are taking on new dietitians.
- Emailing your affiliate reimbursement representative to identify the biggest payers in your state.
- Filling out your CAQH application.
- Purchasing your liability insurance.
I will ALWAYS direct you on the exact next steps you will need to take after our calls. I would anticipate in addition to our bi-monthly calls you will need to invest about 1 to 2 additional hours PER week over the course of the 6 months.
The program runs 6-months starting the date you sign the coaching proposal.
The total cost of the program is $4500 (or 6 monthly payments of $750.00). If you choose the payment option you will be billed every 30 days for the 6-month duration of the coaching program. Remember this is an ACTUAL business expense incurred by your private practice. Therefore, make sure to speak with your accountant on how to properly document this expense. Save all your monthly invoices for tax purposes. You CAN and SHOULD deduct this service on your taxes.
This coaching program is NOT for dietitians looking to immediately outsource their credentialing and billing.
I DO NOT complete the CREDENTIALING process for you.
I DO NOT do the BILLING for you.
I instead teach you how to do both – so if at some point down the line you want to outsource these services you can. However, it is important you know EXACTLY how EVERYTHING works in the world of insurance before I would suggest doing that.
This program is for dietitians looking to learn how to get credentialed, bill and get paid on their own. I teach you the skills to empower you to grow your practice, make serious money and increase the number of people you can help with your services billing health insurance.